gamine-ite replied to your post “tbh, i’ve been fairly absent from this blog… so, how is everyone…”
Shawkshank redemption was such a good movie!! And I also like to eat burgers and fries ^^ my week has been alright. I have school next week! How about you? How has your week been???
ahhhh it’s my favourite! I call it my comfort/feel-good movie because it’s so inspirational and encouraging. school has already started for me so this week has been pretty hectic because the courses i wanted to take conflict with each other and there’s some reshuffling of shifts for work so it’s been stressful~~
drinktymbark answered to your post “tbh, i’ve been fairly absent from this blog… so, how is everyone…”
funny you posted some prints from Edvard Munch, I’ve just been in Oslo in the Munch museum and saw some originals like “the scream” :)
ahhh that sounds really amazing, going to museums is one of my favourite things to do and i would love to see the originals!
- age: 20
- gender: female
- birthday: feb 17
- height: 5’8
- sexuality: idk
- relationship/status: single
- occupation: failing studentDo you have any--
- siblings: 1
- pets: 0
- piercings: 2
- tattoos: 0Favorite--
- movies: shawkshank redemption, memories of murder, lotr, confessions, there is a lot i like idek i’m blanking out
- foods: thai, indian, taiwanese, korean, i ALSO REALLY LIKE BURGERS AND FRIES AND FRIED CHICKEN and dESSERTS
- bands/artists: the heavy, agnes obel, the black keys, sakanaction, dir en grey, one ok rock, zico, zion. t
- things to do: eating, sleeping, drawing, traveling places, staying up to read manga, movies movies movies, discovering new music, reading books in bed
tbh, i’ve been fairly absent from this blog… so, how is everyone doing? how was your weekend so far? any feedback about this blog? any thoughts you want to share?